Abergavenny is a beautiful historical market town with fantastic scenery of the black mountains, a bustling high street and heaps of history and heritage. We've decided to share the top 5 things you can do in & around Abergavenny, according to TripAdvisor.
- Take a walk up the Sugarloaf mountain that over looks Abergavenny and offers a serene escape to breath-taking mountains and spectacular scenery.
- "a walk of myths and legends" - Take a pleasant walk up the Skirrid, which offers spectacular views of of the surrounding countryside
- Visit White Castle, the best preserved and most imposing of the trio of Monmouthshire fortresses known as the ‘Three Castles’
- Take a trip to Abergavenny Museum and Castle, and learn more about our historical town.
- Relax with a lovely walk through the well looked after Linda Vista Gardens, with beautiful floral and foliage over-looking meadows and the Gavenny River
For more suggestions, click here to visit the TripAdvistor page.