- Two bedroomed mid-terraced family home with a charming garden
- Requiring updating but offering great potential
- Perfect primary residence, second home or investment opportunity
- Large open plan lounge / diner with kitchen opening into the garden
- Two bedrooms and a first floor bathroom, plus a large landing space currently used as a bonus bedroom
- Sought after Western side of town in a highly favoured residential road
- Walking distance to Cantref Primary and King Henry VIII High School
- Walking Distance to the popular High Street, Doctors’ and Dentist Surgeries, Bowls and Tennis Club
This two bedroomed mid terrace family home is situated in one of the premier roads in Abergavenny on the sought after western side of the town. Being just a short walk from the highly popular Cantref Primary School, the high school, tennis and bowls and cricket club with the bustling high street only moments away. Although requiring updating, this is a perfect property for buyers seeking a home to put their own stamp on or for investment buyers looking for a second home base or rental opportunity due to its proximity to transport links, cafes and restaurants yet is also right on the doorstep of the Brecon Beacons National Park with mountains, rivers, and waterfalls aplenty to enjoy and explore. This home offers a flexible layout with an open plan lounge / diner and a kitchen which opens into a charming garden; whilst to the first floor, there are two bedrooms plus a large interconnecting landing which is currently used as a supplementary bedroom.
Lower Monk Street, Abergavenny£225,000
This elegant and exceptionally chic, two bedroomed apartment is situated in Osborne Court, an enduringly popular development in the heart of the conservation area in the much sought after Monmouthshire market town of Abergavenny, a favoured...
The Bryn, AbergavennyOffers in the Region Of £215,000
A charming end terrace cottage with large south facing garden that although requiring some updating provides an opportunity to live in a beautiful rural hamlet yet with the convenience of being within easy reach of the major road network linking...
Sarno Square, Abergavenny£185,000
Nestled in park like communal grounds which afford superb hillside views towards the famous peaks that surround Abergavenny, is this ground floor two bedroomed apartment. Forming part of the historic Grade II Listed Parc Pen y Val hospital, this...