- A handsome five bedroomed, two bathroom, period residence sitting in glorious, landscaped gardens offering mountain views
- On the fringe of the Brecon Beacons National Park with pathways to the Blorenge, River Usk and the Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal all close-by
- Unusual character footprint with dual aspect open plan lounge / diner with fireplace and separate sitting room / study
- Dual aspect kitchen /breakfast room
- One bedroomed Log Cabin with open plan living accommodation, shower room and attached utility room with views over the gardens
- Off road parking facilities for several vehicles
- Village Hall and Waitrose Supermarket nearby, 1 mile from the centre of Abergavenny
This most handsome, five bedroomed, two bathroom period residence is believed to date in part from the early 1800’s and sits in large, landscaped gardens with long distance countryside views towards the Sugar Loaf and a water feature fed by mountain water from the Blorenge which is just steps away. Transformed by the current owners into a comfortable and appealing family home, the accommodation offers open plan living as well as individual spaces suited to larger families or those working from home. A one bedroomed log cabin sits in the grounds and provides a holiday let income for the owners but equally could be used as a home office or annexe for multi-generational living, to suit personal choice and subject to consent. The location of this home is highly favourable, being moments away from the Village Hall with its tennis courts and football field as well as excellent road links providing ease of access to town, the railway station and travel further afield.