- Highly favourable location within walking distance of the railway and bus stations and the town centre
- Quiet no-through nook with a stream behind
- Castle Meadows and Abergavenny Castle close-by
- Ease of access to road network for out of town destinations
- Detached period property with westerly rear garden overlooking a stream
- Two reception rooms with large bay windows
- Kitchen with separate utility and ground floor cloakroom
- Three bedrooms & family bathroom
- Loft used as a bedroom & One bedroom self- contained annexe on the lower ground floor
- Garage & off street parking for several vehicles
This attractive detached period property sits in westerly gardens alongside a stream, tucked away in a small nook but is just moments away from the bustle of the high street, with the bus and rail stations both within walking distance. This family home offers an unusual configuration arranged over three floors to include three bedrooms served by a family bathroom, plus two reception rooms and a kitchen with utility room in the principal accommodation; together with a self-contained one bedroomed annexe with living room, kitchen and bathroom on the lower ground floor which can be accessed from the main house or the via the rear garden. Of particular importance given its prime town centre location, is the extensive parking for several vehicles, plus an attached garage. The garden benefits from a workshop and Gardener’s WC and will suit those who have a hobby or work from home. Buyers are advised that there is evidence of water penetration to the chimney breast areas and the property had minor damage from a small flood in February 2020.
Brecon Road, Abergavenny£475,000
Once home to the Marquis of Abergavenny, this handsome Edwardian period residence is centrally located within walking distance of the high street on the Western side of Abergavenny and enjoys superb hillside views towards the Blorenge. A...
The Shires, Gilwern, Abergavenny£400,000
This four bedroomed detached family home is perfectly placed in a hugely popular established residential development in the favoured Lower Common area of Gilwern. The Shires is particularly sought after due to its attractive cul-de-sac...
Maindiff Drive, Llantilio Pertholey, AbergavennyGuide Price £400,000
This stone dressed four bedroomed executive style detached family home occupies a corner plot and enjoys elevated views towards the Skirrid Fawr and the Deri Mountains. Constructed in the Chedworth design, this modern home was one of the first to...