- Established & Popular Cul de sac Development
- Close to Bus Routes and Good Road Access Links
- Reasonable Walking Distance to The Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Local Grocery Shop & Llantilio Pertholey Primary School
- Modern End Terrace House with Enviable Garden Area
- Two Bedroom Home
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Spacious Living Room with Adjoining Double Glazed Sun Room
- Large Triangular Corner Garden Plus Separate Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
An attractive end terrace house standing in what is arguably one of the largest gardens on this modern development with ample space to extend if required (subject to planning consent) and benefiting from a separate garage with parking space. This light and airy property includes a hallway, fitted kitchen, spacious sitting room, double glazed conservatory, two bedrooms and a first floor bathroom including an over bath shower. The majority of windows and doors are double glazed and central heating is provided by a modern combination type boiler to radiators throughout the house.
Priory Road, Abergavenny£265,000
This stone dressed two bedroomed end of terrace family residence is excellently positioned within walking distance of Bailey Park with the high street, cafes, and restaurants all just a short distance away. Believed to date from 1895, this family...
Lower Monk Street, Abergavenny£225,000
This elegant and exceptionally chic, two bedroomed apartment is situated in Osborne Court, an enduringly popular development in the heart of the conservation area in the much sought after Monmouthshire market town of Abergavenny, a favoured...
The Bryn, AbergavennyOffers in the Region Of £215,000
A charming end terrace cottage with large south facing garden that although requiring some updating provides an opportunity to live in a beautiful rural hamlet yet with the convenience of being within easy reach of the major road network linking...