- Tenure: Freehold EPC: Various C and D Council tax band: Various - Residential D
- Georgian Grade II Listed mixed use property in an excellent position on the High Street in Crickhowell in the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Opportunity to acquire the Freehold with an overall size of approximately 3933 ft2 (364m2) comprising
- Ground floor retail unit with two offices and a rear store/kitchen and WC
- Two attached three bedroom residential dwellings with gardens
- No Onward Chain
This represents a great opportunity to acquire the Freehold of a substantial Grade II Listed Georgian mixed use property situated in an excellent prominent position at the head of the High Street of the internationally famous market town of Crickhowell in the Brecon Beacons National Park. Owned by the same family for generations, this period property of about 3933 ft2 (364 m2) comprises a ground floor retail unit previously used on an A2 basis and two large attached residential dwellings, both with gardens to the rear. The property would benefit from modernisation but offers buyers scope for redesign and improvement.