- Tenure: Leasehold EPC Rating: D Council Tax: Exempt
- One double bedroom ground floor maisonette in an excellent village position close to shops and amenities
- Neutrally decorated throughout with a modern shaker style kitchen/breakfast room, contemporary white bathroom suite, and a spacious living room
- Courtyard garden with steps leading to a lawned area with a southerly aspect
- Right of access over an adjoining drive to a parking area at the rear
- No onward chain
- Ease of access to Crickhowell and Abergavenny
Perfectly positioned in a popular central village location in Gilwern in Bannau Brycheiniog – Brecon Beacons – National Park, is this stone dressed one bedroomed ground floor maisonette, just steps away from village facilities and transport links, making it an ideal purchase for those seeking their first home, primary or second homeowners.