- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: C | Council Tax Band: E
- Splendid single storey barn conversion in a favoured courtyard setting in semi-rural Llanwenarth, on the periphery of Abergavenny
- Impressive, vaulted ceilings with A frames are complemented by oak joinery and a blend of limestone and slate flooring with underfloor heating
- Triple aspect bespoke hand crafted kitchen/diner & a dual aspect living room both with doors opening into the garden
- Two double bedrooms served by an en-suite with a slipper bath to bedroom one and a separate shower room to bedroom two
- Landscaped south facing courtyard garden affording a view towards the Blorenge
- Off road parking
This splendid barn conversion is nestled in an attractive courtyard setting alongside other former agricultural barns and the original Grade II Listed farmhouse in a small and select semi-rural development on the outskirts of the Monmouthshire market town of Abergavenny. Affording fine views across its south facing landscaped courtyard garden towards the Blorenge, this single storey residence boasts impressive A frame vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, oak joinery, and a pleasing blend of slate and limestone flooring, enhanced by underfloor heating throughout. Attention to detail has been lavished on this light filled home which has a spacious triple aspect handcrafted kitchen/diner plus a comfortable dual aspect living room, both of which enjoy direct access into the garden. The two double bedrooms are served by contemporary bath/shower suites; bedroom one being open to a freestanding slipper bath, and bedroom two with a separate shower room. The heritage of the barn has been perfectly preserved and enriched by modern fittings and services including wood framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, and off road parking for about three vehicles.