- Tenure | Freehold EPC | C Council tax band | G
- Three / four bedroomed detached country cottage located in a semi-rural setting
- Lounge / diner with wood stove and French doors opening into the garden
- Triple aspect conservatory
- Family bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Generous well-tended gardens with splendid rooftop countryside views over the Usk Valley towards the Sugar Loaf, Deri and the Skirrid Fawr
- Vegetable garden & chicken run
- No onward chain
- Solar panels fitted at rear
Originally the village Sunday school house, this 18th Century three / four bedroomed country cottage sits in delightful well-tended gardens and enjoys splendid roof top views across the Usk Valley towards the Sugar Loaf, Skirrid Fawr and the Deri. The southerly aspect gardens wrap around two sides of this period cottage and include a suntrap patio, a large lawn with wooded area beyond, a vegetable garden and chicken run making this the perfect aspirational good-life style home.
North Street, Abergavenny£480,000
This attractive, double fronted stone dressed four bedroomed Victorian residence is arranged over three floors to include a cellar and has been extended to the rear to create bedroom and bath/shower room facilities on both floors. Occupying a...
Maindiff Drive, Llantilio Pertholey, AbergavennyGuide Price £400,000
This stone dressed four bedroomed executive style detached family home occupies a corner plot and enjoys elevated views towards the Skirrid Fawr and the Deri Mountains. Constructed in the Chedworth design, this modern home was one of the first to...
Laburnum Walk, Abergavenny£400,000
This generously proportioned four bedroom, three bathroom townhouse occupies one of the best positions on this highly favoured residential development which is within walking distance of the town centre, shops and schools and has good connectivity...
Mill Crescent, Govilon£350,000
This extended four bedroomed detached family home is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in a popular village setting in the Bannau Brycheiniog – Brecon Beacons – National Park, approximately two miles from Abergavenny. Enjoying views over...