- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: C | Council Tax Band: D
- Two bedroomed mid-terrace family home in a small cul-de-sac setting in a hugely popular residential development
- Splendid views to the Blorenge at the front
- Walking distance to the town centre, Swan Meadows & the River Gavenny
- Children’s play area nearby
- Ease of access to the railway station and road network
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious living room with patio doors opening into the garden
- First floor bathroom
- Rear garden with patio | Allocated parking space | No onward chain
This two bedroom middle terraced family home is situated in a hugely popular residential development and is within walking distance of the town centre, Swan Meadows and has good links to both the railway and bus stations. Occupying a pleasant location at the end of a small cul de sac with splendid views across a children’s play area towards the Blorenge at the front, the property has an allocated parking space and enjoys links to riverside walks along the Gavenny river close-by. The accommodation opens from the front entrance into a small hallway with an archway leading to modern fitted kitchen including an integrated oven and hob. Beyond the kitchen is a spacious living room with staircase leading to the first floor as well as a sliding patio door opening onto a patio and the garden beyond. To the first floor, a landing leads to two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom including an over bath shower. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain and is an ideal primary residence or investment purchase.
Sarno Square, Abergavenny£230,000
Nestled in park-like communal grounds which afford superb hillside views towards the famous peaks that surround Abergavenny, is this lovely, two double bedroom, two bathroom, ground floor apartment which is one of only four apartments within the...
Main Road, Gilwern£195,000
Perfectly positioned in a popular, central, location in the small village of Gilwern within the Bannau Brycheiniog National Park is this stone dressed two bedroom maisonette, just steps away from village facilities and transport links, making it an...
Apartment in Nevill Street, Abergavenny£195,000
This generously appointed two bedroomed, first floor apartment occupies part of a Grade II Listed former Gentry House, noted in Cadw records for its historical interest. This attractive building is in a central position in the very heart of the...