- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: D | Council Tax Band: G
- Three double bedroom stone dressed country home
- Favoured village setting within sauntering distance of local shop and pub
- Hillside views over an adjoining field towards the Bannau Brycheiniog – Brecon Beacons – National Park
- Contemporary Scandi style home with 11’ wide doors opening onto a westerly garden terrace
- Pretty cottage gardens & off road parking
- Two large reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room & cloakroom
- Ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Triple aspect principal bedroom with sitting area
- Four piece first floor bathroom serving the two bedrooms
This handsome and generously appointed three double bedroomed stone dressed country residence enjoys a splendid location on the edge of a favoured Monmouthshire village with a shop and public house within sauntering distance of the front door; yet it also has a distinctly rural feel, being hidden from view from the lane behind a hedgerow with pretty cottage gardens adjoining a field and affording distant hillside views towards Great Llwygy, Bryn Arw and the Skirrid Fawr, a range of hills that form part of the Black Mountains of the Bannau Brycheiniog – Brecon Beacons – National Park.
Lower Common, Abergavenny£650,000
This stone dressed three bedroomed, two bathroom, detached country cottage occupies an attractive rural lane setting with gardens encircling the property which affords glorious countryside views across the surrounding fields towards Llanwenarth...
This splendid double fronted chocolate box cottage sits alongside the small Llanymynach Brook in the sought after semi-rural village of Llanvapley yet is only 4 miles from the bustling ancient market town of Abergavenny. Presented with period...
Occupying a superb, elevated position in the highly favoured rural community of Grosmont, nestled in the green rolling Monmouthshire countryside with views extending across Monnow Valley towards the Kentchurch Estate, this extended three double...