- Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax Band: E | EPC: E
- Refurbishment opportunity
- Two bedroomed detached family home in a favoured semi-rural position
- Offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years | Impressive, large triple aspect room with A frame vaulted ceiling
- Living room | Bathroom | Kitchen
- Storeroom | Garage & driveway
- Mature gardens with elevated patio and pond | Historic planning consent granted for an additional dwelling in the garden
- Historic planning consent granted for additional dwellings in the garden
- Solid fuel heating | Solar panels
Enjoying a semi-rural position in the Monmouthshire village of Pandy, Taylor & Co are delighted to present this unusual family home, offered to the open market for the first time in over 50 years. Presented for sale as a refurbishment opportunity, this former forge is a single storey residence with a lower ground floor storeroom and has a footprint of approximately 1624 sqft/150 sqm. The property sits in mature gardens for which planning consent for the construction of a new dwelling was historically granted. Originally a bungalow, the accommodation currently comprises two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, and bathroom. The property was extended to the front to create an additional storey, the ground floor being a storeroom with a fixed stepway and hatch access to the first floor. On this level, a large triple aspect room with an A frame vaulted ceiling measuring approximately 33’6 x 17’11 provides entry into the principal part of the accommodation. This large room has been used for many years for weaving but now offers scope to be incorporated into the main body of the property either as a kitchen, large reception space or possible subdivision into other rooms to suit, subject to the necessary consent.
This handsome two double bedroomed semi-detached barn conversion sits in a courtyard setting on the outer fringe of the Monmouthshire market town of Abergavenny which is just 1 mile away. Ideally placed in a small and exclusive development of...
Swan Meadows, Monmouth Road, Abergavenny£345,000
A generously proportioned second floor apartment with its own parking space situated within the highly sought-after Riverside Court retirement development on the fringe of the town centre and within a short walk of the wide range of amenities the...
Hillview, Gilwern, Abergavenny£320,000
This two bedroomed detached bungalow sits in a cul-de-sac setting in the popular Lower Common area of Gilwern. Favoured for its proximity to the primary school, countryside walks and ease of access to Crickhowell and Abergavenny. Although...