- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: E | Council Tax Band: E
- Traditional detached house occupying a commanding location within ¾ mile of the town centre
- Beautiful outlook across the surrounding area towards the Ysgyryd Fach mountain
- Double glazed front porch and spacious reception hall
- Two separate reception rooms
- Three bedrooms one on the ground floor | Ground and first floor shower rooms
- Generous kitchen/breakfast room
- Benefiting from a private driveway, extensive off road parking and large garage
Taylor & Co are delighted to offer for sale this unusual and deceptively spacious detached home that provides generous and versatile accommodation that will appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers. The property occupies a commanding location that enjoys a beautiful outlook across the surrounding area towards Ysgyryd Fach mountain from many of the rooms. The property has been updated and in more recent years extended by a wraparound double glazed lean-to and now provides well-presented accommodation including a Porch, Hallway, Sitting Room, separate Dining Room and fitted Kitchen in addition to a ground floor Bedroom and Shower Room. To the first floor are two further double bedrooms and a second refurbished Shower Room. The property benefits from a level enclosed garden plus its own private driveway with parking/turning facility and large detached garage.
Victoria Street, Abergavenny£465,000
A beautifully presented period home situated in a very convenient location less than a quarter of a mile level walk from the town centre. The property has been considerably improved in more recent years and now sympathetically blends modern...
Albert Road, Abergavenny£399,950
Occupying a cul-de-sac position with outstanding distant views across its landscaped south facing garden towards the Blorenge, is this three bedroomed detached family home, situated in a highly sought after road within walking distance of Bailey...
Cantef Road, Abergavenny£385,000
Situated in a favoured location on the Western side Abergavenny and being within half a mile of the town's shopping centre, this beautifully appointed three bedroomed semi-detached house has been updated and extended to provide a comfortable and...