- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: TBC | Council Tax: E
- An impressive barn conversion in a favoured courtyard setting in semi-rural Llanwenarth, on the periphery of Abergavenny
- Tasteful interior design with oak joinery, latched doors with iron door furniture and Mandarin Stone tiling with underfloor heating
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / breakfast room with granite work tops and integrated appliances
- Exposed beams
- Two double en-suite bedrooms served by an en-suite bathroom and a shower room, in addition to a cloakroom on the ground floor
- West facing courtyard garden
- Off road parking & electric car charging point
- Option to purchase with all furniture included
This handsome two double bedroomed semi-detached barn conversion sits in a courtyard setting on the outer fringe of the Monmouthshire market town of Abergavenny which is just 1 mile away. Ideally placed in a small and exclusive development of other attractive barns, the original Grade II Listed farmhouse is preserved nearby, with the division between town and country quietly blurred by the river and countryside walks which are aplenty and right on the doorstep of this beautiful home.
Enjoying a semi-rural position in the Monmouthshire village of Pandy, Taylor & Co are delighted to present this unusual family home, offered to the open market for the first time in over 50 years. Presented for sale as a refurbishment opportunity,...
Swan Meadows, Monmouth Road, Abergavenny£345,000
A generously proportioned second floor apartment with its own parking space situated within the highly sought-after Riverside Court retirement development on the fringe of the town centre and within a short walk of the wide range of amenities the...
Hillview, Gilwern, Abergavenny£320,000
This two bedroomed detached bungalow sits in a cul-de-sac setting in the popular Lower Common area of Gilwern. Favoured for its proximity to the primary school, countryside walks and ease of access to Crickhowell and Abergavenny. Although...