- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: E | Council Tax Band: D
- Mid-19th century three bedroomed stone dressed country cottage with potential building plot (s.t.p.p.) in a rural position in the favoured Lower Common area of Gilwern
- Situated in the Bannau Brycheiniog National Park with extensive countryside views towards Llanwenarth Citra and Pen Cerrig Calch in the far distance
- Sympathetically extended former lodge house with a large dual aspect open plan lounge / diner / kitchen | Sitting room | Utility room
- Two bath shower rooms
- Reclaimed pitch pine parquet flooring, latched doors, exposed stone walling , oak lintels, cast iron fireplaces & a wood stove
- Walking distance to highly regarded primary school
- Village high street with local shops and two public houses | River Usk & countryside walks close-by
- Ease of access to road and rail network with good road links to Abergavenny, Crickhowell and further afield to Newport, Bristol and Cardiff
This stone dressed three bedroomed, two bathroom, detached country cottage occupies an attractive rural lane setting with gardens encircling the property which affords glorious countryside views across the surrounding fields towards Llanwenarth Citra and Pen Cerrich Calch in the far distance. Believed to date from the mid 1800’s, this former lodge house has been sympathetically extended and enhanced by the current owners into a comfortable and contemporary family home with a presentation perfectly befitting the age and rural position of the property.
Pandy, AbergavennyGuide Price £650,000
This handsome and generously appointed three double bedroomed stone dressed country residence enjoys a splendid location on the edge of a favoured Monmouthshire village with a shop and public house within sauntering distance of the front door; yet...
This splendid double fronted chocolate box cottage sits alongside the small Llanymynach Brook in the sought after semi-rural village of Llanvapley yet is only 4 miles from the bustling ancient market town of Abergavenny. Presented with period...
Occupying a superb, elevated position in the highly favoured rural community of Grosmont, nestled in the green rolling Monmouthshire countryside with views extending across Monnow Valley towards the Kentchurch Estate, this extended three double...