- Tenure: Leasehold | EPC: B | Council Tax Band: E
- Luxury living with exceptional residents’ facilities | Superior two bedroomed second floor apartment
- Convenient access to the high street, bus station and a supermarket
- Fabulous landscaped grounds with seating areas
- On-site House Manager 5 days a week 9am to 3pm | Camera door entry system and 24hour Careline package
- Lifts and staircases to all floors
- Guest suite | underfloor heating system | Planned social events for residents
- Delightful walks nearby along the River Gavenny & Swan Meadow
- No Chain
A generously proportioned second floor apartment with its own parking space situated within the highly sought-after Riverside Court retirement development on the fringe of the town centre and within a short walk of the wide range of amenities the town has to offer. The property is generously proportioned throughout and comprises a hallway, spacious living room with Juliette balcony, fitted kitchen with easily accessible built-in appliances, two bedrooms with en suite facility and walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom plus a separate bathroom. Underfloor heating is provided with individual room thermostats in addition to emergency call and extraction/ventilation systems. Built by McCarthy & Stone, the renowned specialist retirement builders and managers in 2017, Riverside Court provides independent living for over 60’s and includes the benefit of a communal resident’s lounge, laundry facilities, house manager, 24 hr emergency call system, landscaped grounds, parking and a guest suite available for visitors at a subsidised cost.
This handsome two double bedroomed semi-detached barn conversion sits in a courtyard setting on the outer fringe of the Monmouthshire market town of Abergavenny which is just 1 mile away. Ideally placed in a small and exclusive development of...
Enjoying a semi-rural position in the Monmouthshire village of Pandy, Taylor & Co are delighted to present this unusual family home, offered to the open market for the first time in over 50 years. Presented for sale as a refurbishment opportunity,...
Hillview, Gilwern, Abergavenny£320,000
This two bedroomed detached bungalow sits in a cul-de-sac setting in the popular Lower Common area of Gilwern. Favoured for its proximity to the primary school, countryside walks and ease of access to Crickhowell and Abergavenny. Although...