- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: F | Council Tax Band: G
- Splendid double fronted chocolate box cottage sitting in the sought after semi-rural Monmouthshire village of Llanvapley
- Dual aspect principal bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- Two further double bedrooms | Contemporary four piece bathroom suite
- Living room with stone fireplace and multi-burner stove
- Dual aspect dining room | Attached open bay wood framed garden room
- Kitchen & separate utility room
- Wrap around gardens | Large side patio adjoining Llanymynach Brook
- Off road parking
This splendid double fronted chocolate box cottage sits alongside the small Llanymynach Brook in the sought after semi-rural village of Llanvapley yet is only 4 miles from the bustling ancient market town of Abergavenny. Presented with period touches befitting its heritage including oak window lintels, stone flagged floors, latched doors, and an impressive stone fireplace, this three bedroomed country cottage displays a pleasing blend of old and new and will appeal to buyers seeking a home in a rural idyll with town facilities nearby.
Pandy, AbergavennyGuide Price £650,000
This handsome and generously appointed three double bedroomed stone dressed country residence enjoys a splendid location on the edge of a favoured Monmouthshire village with a shop and public house within sauntering distance of the front door; yet...
Lower Common, Abergavenny£650,000
This stone dressed three bedroomed, two bathroom, detached country cottage occupies an attractive rural lane setting with gardens encircling the property which affords glorious countryside views across the surrounding fields towards Llanwenarth...
Occupying a superb, elevated position in the highly favoured rural community of Grosmont, nestled in the green rolling Monmouthshire countryside with views extending across Monnow Valley towards the Kentchurch Estate, this extended three double...