- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: TBC | Council Tax Band: F
- An attractive and beautifully presented Victorian semi-detached house with large garden and off road parking
- Beautiful Reception Hall
- Three charming reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Useful utility room and combined shower room
- Three Bedrooms with en suite to the large master bedroom
- Modern family bathroom including an overbath shower
- Large, mature rear garden with view of The Blorenge and parking for up to three vehicles
- Very convenient central location with easy access to the town centre, Linda Vista Gardens and Castle Meadows
A beautifully presented period home situated in a very convenient location less than a quarter of a mile level walk from the town centre. The property has been considerably improved in more recent years and now sympathetically blends modern facilities with traditional styling in a way that retains a genuine ambience of its period origins. The accommodation is spacious and arranged over two floors comprising a beautiful reception hall, ground floor shower room/utility area, sitting room with exposed floor boards, extension housing separate dining room with tiled floor, open plan fitted kitchen/breakfast room and beautiful living room with log burner and French doors opening to the garden. To the first floor are three double bedrooms with en suite shower room serving the master bedroom plus a family bathroom.
This splendid double fronted chocolate box cottage sits alongside the small Llanymynach Brook in the sought after semi-rural village of Llanvapley yet is only 4 miles from the bustling ancient market town of Abergavenny. Presented with period...
Park Crescent, Abergavenny£500,000
Sitting on a large corner plot of just under ½ acre, in a hugely popular residential road within walking distance of Bailey Park and the town centre, is this generously sized three bedroomed detached bungalow with two reception rooms and two...
Clifton Road, Abergavenny£399,950
Taylor & Co are delighted to offer for sale this unusual and deceptively spacious detached home that provides generous and versatile accommodation that will appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers. The property occupies a commanding location...
Albert Road, Abergavenny£399,950
Occupying a cul-de-sac position with outstanding distant views across its landscaped south facing garden towards the Blorenge, is this three bedroomed detached family home, situated in a highly sought after road within walking distance of Bailey...
Cantef Road, Abergavenny£385,000
Situated in a favoured location on the Western side Abergavenny and being within half a mile of the town's shopping centre, this beautifully appointed three bedroomed semi-detached house has been updated and extended to provide a comfortable and...