- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: N/A | Council Tax Band: E
- Derelict farmhouse and attached stone barn situated in a semi-rural setting in Bannau Brycheiniog – Brecon Beacons – National Park
- Farmhouse offers three reception rooms, kitchen, walk-in pantry, five bedrooms, and a bathroom
- Attached stone barn with planning permission for conversion to a 4-bed dwelling with three bath/shower rooms plus garage and workshop
- Pastureland extending to about 10 acres including part stone walled gardens
- Potential to create two dwellings in the derelict farmhouse or one large property, subject to the necessary consent
- VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Situated in a semi-rural setting in the Bannau Brycheiniog – Brecon Beacons – National Park and affording distant hillside views over the Vale of Usk, is this derelict farmhouse with attached traditional stone barn having planning permission for development, together with approximately 10 acres of pastureland. Formerly two cottages and a barn, the property offers potential to create two separate dwellings or one large residence, subject to the necessary consent.
High spec, 2000+ sq ft, Abergavenny£550,000
This substantial, high spec four bedroom family home enjoys a great position at the end of a small cul de sac on the fringe of this hugely popular development, favoured for its excellent road and walking links to schools, parks, open spaces, and...
North Street, Western AbergavennyGuide Price £525,000
In an exceptional location in the heart of Western Abergavenny and within walking distance of the internationally famous high street with its plethora of cafes, bistros and restaurants, is this most elegant four/five bedroomed period family home....
North Street, Abergavenny£480,000
This attractive, double fronted stone dressed four bedroomed Victorian residence is arranged over three floors to include a cellar and has been extended to the rear to create bedroom and bath/shower room facilities on both floors. Occupying a...