- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: B | Council Tax Band: G
- Impressive four bedroom detached family home boasting an exemplary presentation
- Fine views over a landscaped walled garden towards the Blorenge
- Driveway for off street parking and an attached garage
- Triple aspect living room
- Open plan dual aspect kitchen / diner
- Separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms including a dual aspect principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Four piece family bathroom
- Excellent position close to Waitrose, Llanfoist primary school and Castle Meadows
This impressive and luxuriously presented four bedroomed executive style detached family residence is generously appointed, enjoys a chic presentation, and affords fine views from French doors across a south facing walled garden towards the Blorenge. An inspiring and contemporary family home constructed by Messrs David Wilson Homes, the Layton design is just one of a select few on this popular and established development. Aesthetically attractive, the architects have blended a charming traditional double fronted appearance with exposed brick detailing and sash style windows complemented by a perfect interior most desirable for modern day living.
Belgrave Close, Abergavenny£625,000
Occupying a most convenient location and enjoying outlooks towards two of Abergavenny’s famous mountain peaks, this extended four bedroomed family home is situated on the highly desirable Western side of Abergavenny, favoured by residents and...
Ty Mawr Road, Gilwern, AbergavennyOffers in Excess of £550,000
Situated in a semi-rural setting in the Bannau Brycheiniog – Brecon Beacons – National Park and affording distant hillside views over the Vale of Usk, is this derelict farmhouse with attached traditional stone barn having planning permission...
High spec, 2000+ sq ft, Abergavenny£550,000
This substantial, high spec four bedroom family home enjoys a great position at the end of a small cul de sac on the fringe of this hugely popular development, favoured for its excellent road and walking links to schools, parks, open spaces, and...
North Street, Western AbergavennyGuide Price £525,000
In an exceptional location in the heart of Western Abergavenny and within walking distance of the internationally famous high street with its plethora of cafes, bistros and restaurants, is this most elegant four/five bedroomed period family home....