- Tenure: Freehold | EPC: C | Council Tax Band:E
- A substantial high-spec 4-bed family home offering a luxurious finish, situated in a favoured cul de sac setting
- A perfect residence for at home entertaining
- Handcrafted kitchen cabinets with integrated appliances and French doors opening into the garden
- Spacious sitting room & large dining room with bay window
- Superb 34’ garden/games room with study and doors opening onto a sun terrace
- Utility room & cloakroom
- Principal bedroom suite with dressing area featuring handcrafted cabinets and en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with roll top bath
- Landscaped gardens enjoying a south westerly aspect, arranged around an Indian sandstone terrace plus lawned side garden
This substantial, high spec four bedroom family home enjoys a great position at the end of a small cul de sac on the fringe of this hugely popular development, favoured for its excellent road and walking links to schools, parks, open spaces, and the town centre.
Ty Mawr Road, Gilwern, Abergavenny£550,000
Situated in a semi-rural setting in the Bannau Brycheiniog – Brecon Beacons – National Park and affording distant hillside views over the Vale of Usk, is this derelict farmhouse with attached traditional stone barn having planning permission...
North Street, Western AbergavennyGuide Price £525,000
In an exceptional location in the heart of Western Abergavenny and within walking distance of the internationally famous high street with its plethora of cafes, bistros and restaurants, is this most elegant four/five bedroomed period family home....
North Street, Abergavenny£480,000
This attractive, double fronted stone dressed four bedroomed Victorian residence is arranged over three floors to include a cellar and has been extended to the rear to create bedroom and bath/shower room facilities on both floors. Occupying a...